1. We have given all of our travel business exclusively to Rick Tennant. He has helped us through thick and thin, good experiences and unfortunate ones. He has made all of the travel experiences special. He is a person who cares about people and not just selling them a vacation package! - Karen and Gale B
2. For many years I planned trips by myself. Now I understand what it means to work with somebody who knows about travel and also has a good sense of humor. Thank you very much, Rick, for all you do for us. Our vacations wouldn't be so much fun if it were not for you. - Graciela R
3. Rick is obsessed with customer service. He responds to questions quickly, if not immediately. He is concerned with every detail of our vacation. I had recently had to need his help when a close friend decided to join our group on a cruise that we booked some time ago. The vacation is to be a surprise Christmas gift. Rick immediately began planning, which included several emails and phone conversations. He has attended to every detail with his usual good nature and competence. – Barbara C.
1. -Laurel helped us plan the honeymoon of our dreams. It was fantastic! We have worked with Laurel several times over the years and each time she has planned trips beyond expectation. Her attention to detail and customer focus are evident. Thanks Laurel! We are already plotting our next two trips. We'll be in touch!
Honeymooners - Twin Peaks | Traveled to Kauai Island ~ Hawaii ~ USA
2. Very easy to work with. Easy to make changes when needed. We felt like we didn't have to do anything to plan this trip but give our information. Made life easier with a 2-year-old child. Bev Haller was awesome too. Jason- Running Springs, CA
Jason- Running Springs, CA | Traveled to Hawaii ~ USA
3. Laurel is a joy to work with! When I sought her help with travel planning, she (& associate Bev) always paid close attention to my needs and requests, and fulfilled them flawlessly. Laurel is intelligent, thorough, creative, fun, ALWAYS reliable, an excellent communicator and she has a DEEP understanding of the intricacies and occasional challenges involved with travel which she always explains/conveys clearly via phone and/or email. Laurel puts travel clients at ease, and is always available for questions; she's understanding and patient when issues invariably arise that might seem worrisome...and she handles EVERYTHING like a pro and takes care of her clients in the same way she would handle travel plans for herself or her family. And when I say 'pro' I mean professional in the deepest sense of the word. She's an XLNT businesswoman who brings her own deep love of travel to clients seeking wonderful travel experiences, and she makes it all go SO smoothly and easily. I trust her 100%
Reviewed by Donna- Menifee, CA- Ireland and New Zealand
4. We traveled to Ireland under Laurel's watchful eye and are so happy we did. She answered every question and concern before we left, and was a happy and attentive traveling companion throughout our trip. I will definitely consult with her when we're ready for our next trip. ~ Gloria Loring